LC on Windows - slow for others or just me?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:24:38 EDT 2018

I've been using the final version of LC9 on Windows 7.  I don't have these
kinds of problems with any other program.  I didn't notice it with earlier
DP versions on the same machine (although admittedly I would leap-frog over
many DP point versions, so I can't say at what point this problem was
introduced).

In the default install it is so slow it is unusable.  I switched off many
of the recent auto-complete, live error, etc. features, and it became more
usable.

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 12:12 AM, Andre Garzia via use-livecode <