LC on Windows - slow for others or just me?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 1 14:06:34 EDT 2018

Ralph DiMola wrote:

 > I have not reported it. I wasn't sure that my setup (VMs/bloated Adobe
 > Products...) was causing it. It's time to open a QCC report on this.
 > Do you want to report it or should I?

I had put off reporting it since I run Win only in VMs right now, and
had been thinking it was just me.

If you have a native install it may carry more weight.  Even better if
you have anything more actionably specific than my current whingeing
abstraction, "it's slow".

I'm trying to get some time for comparative unit tests, but this week
I'm up against some hairy deadlines so not sure when I can get those
together.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems