Informal survey: multiple desktops

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 1 13:33:59 EDT 2018

Graham Samuel wrote:

 > I have another problem, which is another user who is a bit of a
 > technophobe - would multiples help or not?
 >
 > Richard’s example makes me think I should be more adventurous.

Working at the edge of our comfort zone is what expands our comfort zone.

Or as my acquaintances at the Los Angeles Adventurers' Club like to say,
"Adventure begins when you realize you no longer know what to do and may
be in danger. Everything before that is just a vacation." :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems