Informal survey: multiple desktops

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue May 1 11:31:58 EDT 2018

I use them on my Mac all the time. Chrome, Atom, SourceTree, terminals on
one and usually switch to another for LiveCode. I also put a compiled
version of LC on another desktop to easily switch between production and
compiled. Have not started using them on Windows yet, but would anticipate
putting LC on its own. I only use Linux for testing (in a VM), so have not
used them there. I’m more likely to have a couple Linux VMs open at once.
On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 1:51 AM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <