variable xref

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 28 12:25:16 EDT 2018

Right.  It's the beauty of LC.  You choose to declare, I choose to not
declare.  Can you imagine how annoying it would be whenever you send a text
that included jargon and your phone autocorrected it for you because it
didn't know what you meant?  Or when your voice assistant didn't understand
you and substituted "vasectomy" when you said "vacillate"?  I don't think
I'd be able to take it.  Thank goodness grammar checkers and spellcheckers
just hilite and underline the words and phrases they aren't sure about
instead of making you add them to the dictionary for every single document.