Qustion abut "the stackfiles"

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 27 17:48:25 EDT 2018

This is the prescribed way to do this in a splash stack scenario. The Splash Stack becomes your executable, and all the other stacks, including the *actual* application stack end up in the right place as editable stacks. (The Executable stack is not editable so you cannot set properties that stick from session to session, or save the stacks state.)

Bob S