RevZilla (2.5)

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Mar 26 23:35:01 EDT 2018

If I tackle it, going through the vars is probably a good way to clean up
stuff no longer needed. At first I tried to define everything but gave up
and restarted with the setting turned off. I think I did at least get it to
authenticate but data had changed too much for anything to really work.

If the code is handy, it wouldn’t hurt, but not sure if I will have time
for this project.

Thanks,
Brian

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 3:12 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <