New stack window has 2 title bars

ELS prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Mon Mar 19 20:51:26 EDT 2018

Folks:

I’m setting up my app, which involves moving from a splash stack to a setup stack, then to one I”m using for an index to the application. The first stack opens fine and there is a single title bar, but when that setup stack opens a third stack, it has two title bars. Each time I open a new stack, I make sure the calling stack is closed and removed from memory. To go to a new stack:

set the destroystack of myCallingStack to TRUE
go stack newStackPath  —includes full path to the stack, in IDE
send “close “&myCallingStack to my newStackName in 1 second  —closes the calling stack

The splash stack opens the setup stack with only a single title bar, but when the setup stack calls the index stack, I get two title bars at the top of the new window that opens. Probably something stupid I’m doing, but …????
What’s going on?

Bill

William Prothero, PhD
Professor Emeritus