Mouse wheel scrolling support...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Mar 19 13:32:55 EDT 2018

On 3/19/2018 1:23 PM, dunbarx via use-livecode wrote:
> Paul.
>
> What beyond trapping the "scrollBarDrag" message were you looking for?

Is that the event message LiveCode generates when a mouse with a mouse
wheel is turned? I can find no documentation on mouse wheel support in
the scrollbardrag dictionary entry. I also do not have a mouse with a
mouse wheel, so I am sort of looking for a proven, known approach that
works.

In my specific case, I am looking to not only scroll a field (in one
context) but in another window enable a scroller/slider to be moved by a
mouse wheel and another a scrolling group.