Not sure what to do.....can I run this by you guys?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Mar 18 23:54:13 EDT 2018

Yup, realized that when I thought about and tried mikes suggestion

Yes using a ? works just the same as # but may be safer in some way..

I'm just completing demo stack for this .....works flawlessly.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in here to help me find solution...hopefully
i can make it easier on others to publish a demo stack.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 10:39 AM, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <