Not sure what to do.....can I run this by you guys?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:31:26 EDT 2018

Another way around the cache problem is to use the #2 trick at the end of
the url.  Send each request with a pound and different number at the end of
the url and it'll be seen as a new request thus doing an end run around the
cache.  Since it designates an inline anchor position on the page, it
should have zero affect on the way the url functions.  (unless things have
changed, the associated anchor doesn't need to exist on the page)

Thanks for the neat trick Charles. :)

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 7:24 AM, Tom Glod via use-livecode <