Not sure what to do.....can I run this by you guys?
tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Mar 15 16:04:08 EDT 2018
Hi guys, I've brought this up before.....and the time to solve is coming
sooner than I expected.
1. My project must be open source
2. I must communicate with cloud service not one request at a time.
3. TsNet is not open source and I love that LC has a feature that can bring
them important revenue.
But I have to create a workaround ... so its hackathon time....
My first idea is to do this :
- Create process in Go using Go Routines to give me concurrent http
- send all my requests to that process via a non-blocking socket
- read from the socket in non-blocking way to receive the data returned
for the requests until all requests have completed or timed out.
thats the theory
i hope it works.
thanks you guys for any thouights
More information about the Use-livecode