code signing cost

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Mar 14 20:36:19 EDT 2018

???

Tom,

you pay for  a code signing certificate for one year and can use that certificate then for signing as many windows programs,Dlls and so on as you want. After that year your signed apps are still working, but you have to renew your certificate if you want to sign new apps.

And 84USD for a code signing certificate is not much.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Tel +49 5741 310000
‌https://matthiasrebbe.eu <https://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌