Navigation widget

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Mar 9 17:21:11 EST 2018

Setting it to zero was what I was what I tried it and it did nothing. What I was thinking of is a splash page with the navigation widget all gray and then you select an option and navigate to that page. After that one item would always be hilited.

Ralph DiMola

IT Director

Evergreen Information Services

rdimola at evergreeninfo.net