Forcing a device update

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 9 14:51:03 EST 2018

On 3/8/18 6:24 PM, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> dispatch "androidDevicesChanged" to stack ("revDeployLibraryAndroid")

I had high hopes, but no go.

My phone was uncabled overnight, I left LC running with all the various
windows and scripts open. Just cabled the phone up again. Terminal sees
it immediately without any interaction. LC doesn't. I issued the command
you suggested (twice,) nothing happened.

Now I have to close 8 script windows, half a dozen stacks, quit LC, and
then re-open and set up everything again. This is not only annoying,
it's tripling the amount of time it takes to debug.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com