tsNet and Digest Authentication - some problems or better said: missing knowledge

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Mar 8 06:28:08 EST 2018

Hi,

i am trying to use the tsNet external to communicate with an Auerswald PABX which requires digest authentication.

The first connection is always successful  using  PUT URL …..
The second one isn´t. There is even no value returned.
When i use tsNetClose and tsNetInit before the 2nd connection then the 2nd connection is successful, because the complete authentication process is initiated from the beginning.
So this works so far
—>
tsnetClose
tsNetInit
put URL “http:…..”

But how can i use the already established connection? tsNetLibUrlReuseConnection FALSE does not help.
Is it possible that i have to set the httpheader somehow for the 2nd connection?
I am not very happy to unload and reload the external every time.

I also tried to use tsNetGetSync. The first connection is also always successful, the 2nd not.

So what am i missing?

Regards,

Matthias

Tel +49 5741 310000