Forcing a device update

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 6 19:03:35 EST 2018

Is there a way to force the IDE to look for attached mobile devices
without restarting LiveCode?

Typically I have half a dozen scripts open and I'm doing multiple test
builds to a cabled phone. I edit some scripts and during that time the
phone goes into low-power mode (not asleep or locked.) When I tap it to
show the launcher again, LC has lost the device and I have to restart LC
to make it scan again.

I can use Terminal to rescan if necessary, but even after it sees the
phone, LC still doesn't.

I need a message box command to make LC "see" the device again.
Restarting loses all my open script windows and I have to relaunch the
stack and set everything up again.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com