Reverse 'pixelcoloring' and total amount of colors

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:37:58 EST 2018

Hmm. In this case, you know the condition of failure, so if everything else
is working as you need, i'd just check for that condition and act
accordingly..
if char 1 of the last item of tInstructions is "W" and the number of items
of tInstructions > 1 then..

Do you want tInstructions to be empty in the case of 7 white squares?  And
W7 to be put into field instructions2?

Either way..
if there is only 1 item in tInstructions, and char 1 of tInstructions is
"W" then
   put whatever into field "instructions2" that you need
   put empty into tInstructions
else
   put whatever into field "instructions2" that you need
   delete item -1 of tInstructions
end if

Not sure what end results you want, or how if fails, but maybe something ^
there will help.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 12:13 PM, William de Smet via use-livecode <