LC server and fonts

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Mon Mar 5 11:02:40 EST 2018

On 03/05/2018 08:59 AM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode wrote:
> If you create a directory called '.fonts' under
> your user name and install the fonts you want to use in your images in that
> directory, LiveCode will find them.
>
> A quick test shows this to be true using LC Server 8.1.4, but you may have
> to do some experimenting to get them working in a script accessed through
> your web server. Executing a script to show the fontnames works from the
> command line but without having done any real investigating, I have to
> admit it's not working when accessed through my server.

This may need clarification. Getting the fontnames works always but the
list returned when doing it from a served page doesn't include the fonts
in ~/.fonts while running the same script from the command line using
ssh does show those fonts. I don't know why and didn't investigate any
further.

Warren