[Completely OT] Withdrawal symptoms from Slashdot

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 02:04:16 EST 2018

Hacker News always has some interesting reading. The comments section for
each submission can be insightful as a broad range of programmers/
engineers that work in the relevant fields share thoughts and knowledge on
the topics at hand

https://news.ycombinator.com/

"*Hacker News* is a social news
<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_news> website focusing on computer
science <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_Science> and
entrepreneurship <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Startup_company>. It is
run by Paul Graham
<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Graham_%28computer_programmer%29>'s
investment fund and startup incubator, Y Combinator
<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Combinator_%28company%29>. In general,
content that can be submitted is defined as "anything that gratifies one's
intellectual curiosity"

On 4 Mar 2018 12:10 am, "Alex Tweedly via use-livecode" <