Background color in an 'answer' dialog?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Mar 1 11:41:12 EST 2018

Very kind of you to say, Brian. Thanks.  I have no registration
requirement for that free plugin, so I'm often delightfully surprised to
discover who's using it.

Very soon I'll have a window of time in which I can finally get around
to adding some more useful things to the Projects pane.  If you think if
anything you'd find especially useful there, or anywhere in devolution.
drop me a note.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems