LCB Foreign LC9.0.0

Kevin Bergman kevin at kdgtech.com
Fri Jun 29 18:23:15 EDT 2018

Monte,

Thank you!  And more questions 😊

I had read through the docs and I have tried the ios-universal folder - but I probably have the incorrect files in side of it.
I am working with the WowazaGoCoder api and I am not familiar with ios/mac file extensions and even more confused by the .framework directory

If the framework contains a dynamic library ( not 100% sure it does - but they have a framework directory and a wowza_gocoder_staticlib directory.. so guessing the framework is not static ) what would I copy into the /code/universal-ios/ directory?  The entire framework directory?

Example:

/code/universal-ios/WowzaGoCoderSDK.framework/

Of which the WowzaGoCoderSDK.framework/ contains:
	/_CodeSignature/CodeResources --- no file extension but is an xml file
	/Headers/*.h - all the header files
	/Modules/module.modulemap
	/Info.plist
	/strip-frameworks.sh
	/WowzaGoCodersdk ---- this has no file extension at all

And is there any place I can look in what Livecode builds into the build directory to see if it copied over the library?  On the windows build there is a resources directory - and this was populated with the .dll.

Kevin