What exactly does the status pending in Livecode Quality Control Center mean

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:18:39 EDT 2018

Hi all,

This problem happened because some on-rev servers (Jasmine, Sage and
Diesel) had only the 64 bit version of this library, while others (e.g.
Tio) had both the 32 and 64 bit version.

Robin has identified and fixed the problem, so the 32bit version of LC
Server 9 now does work on all on-rev servers.

Best,
Panos