LC 9 Dictionary, Linux

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 04:45:37 EDT 2018

Hi Warren,

We made this "hack" to open the Dictionary in a browser as a workaround to
the problem where some Linux distros could not display the browser widget.
If your Linux machine is not affected by this issue, then you can do the
following to open the Dictionary in a LC stack (as it used to be):

1. in the msg box type "put 1 into $LIVECODE_USE_CEF"
2. open the dictionary, it should now open in a stack

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 8:42 AM, Warren Samples via use-livecode <