iOS 12 compatibility

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:45:42 EDT 2018

Hi Andrew,

oh what fun!

I will install iOS 12 beta in one of our office devices and investigate
tomorrow. After a quick google search it seems that other non-LC apps crash
on startup on iOS 12 beta, so probably Apple has changed something.

BTW what version of LC / MacOS/ Xcode did you use to build the
standalone(s)?

Best,
Panos
--

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Andrew Bell via use-livecode <