iOS 12 compatibility

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Tue Jun 26 12:11:04 EDT 2018

I know the devs are working on including the new version of Xcode, but
has anyone tried to run their apps in the iOS 12 beta? I installed it
on my iPad and haven't had ANY luck. Every app that I've made (app
store official & ad hoc install) either crashes or goes to black
screen on iOS 12.

I didn't test iOS 10 before it was launched and ended up making a mad
dash to modify and recompile my apps because they stopped working with
something that Apple cooked up (iOS 9 was my first app release). iOS
11 was a smooth transition for me, and iOS 12 may end up being the
same, but I'm curious if anyone has has tested their work.

--Andrew Bell