What exactly does the status pending in Livecode Quality Control Center mean

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jun 25 14:31:59 EDT 2018

Hi Panos,

thanks for the explanation.

And yes, i was asking about the tsNet/LC server issue. I am in urgent need to get it working.

Btw., as it even does not work on your own hosting platform On-Rev/Livecode Hosting, did someone at Livecode ever used tsNet with LC server successfully?
And if so, which OS and which LC server was used?

Regards,

Matthias