What exactly does the status pending in Livecode Quality Control Center mean

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:20:54 EDT 2018

Hi Matthias,

Pending status means that the LC team needs to take action in order to
confirm (or not confirm) the bug. We usually set this status when a bug
requires a bit of setup to test. I assume you ask about the tsnet with LC
server issue.

Best,
Panos

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018, 18:32 Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <