Datagrid Behaviors Moved??

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jun 25 11:44:38 EDT 2018

Whoa! Just discovered that when the datagrid library sends selectionChanged to a datagrid, it passes 2 parameters: sHilitedIndexes and pPreviouslyHilitedIndexes! Well THAT is a useful tidbit of information! I go to some effort to save the prior selection in a custom property of each datagrid, so I can compare values in the old and new selection! With These parameters I don't need to do that anymore!

How many other golden nuggets can be found there?

Bob S