Browser Widget Layer on mobile

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sun Jun 24 18:20:06 EDT 2018

Hi Dan

This sounds like a bug to me. For widgets that are in groups we create an extra container layer view to put them in so they should be clipped to the group rect and also as close as possible respect the layering of objects on the card. It sounds like it’s working correctly for you on mac but not on iOS. Could you open a report with an example stack please?

Cheers

Monte