Browser Widget Layer on mobile

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sat Jun 23 13:49:18 EDT 2018

Brian,

I think that’s true for Native Controls, but I’m seeing different results for the bowser widget.  I find that if I put the bowser widget in a group, it draws within the group’s bounds like other controls.  What I’m experiencing is that on Mobile (at least iOS), it’s acting like a standard native control, not like it does on desktop.

-Dan