8.1.10 Reporting the ScreenSize of a iPhone7: 0,0,375,667

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:44:08 EDT 2018

Hi Brahmanathaswami,

I think I have found the culprit. I don’t have a Plus device to check, but
the differences you see between the iPhone 7 Plus device and simulator is
probably because you have enabled the "Zoomed Mode" in the device.

If you have "Zoomed Mode" enabled in the iPhone 6+/7+/8+ device, it reports
the screenrect of iPhone 6/7/8 (this is how Zoomed Mode works)

1. Launch the iOS Settings app.
2. Scroll down and select Display & Brightness.
3. Select the View option under the Display Zoom section.
4. If you have "Zoomed mode", change this to "Standard mode".
5. Test again and you should now see the expected screenrect (0,0,414,736)

Does that fix the problem?

Best,
Panos
—

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 4:36 AM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <