Data in Custom properties

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Jun 22 13:39:39 EDT 2018

hey malte ..... the custom properties and array encoding changed with v7
.... its safe to say that is the cause of any issues with character
encoding. ...i store binaries and strings in custom properties ..... so i
think internally it would make sense that its a binary.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:39 PM, Malte Pfaff-Brill via use-livecode <