8.1.10 Reporting the ScreenSize of a iPhone7: 0,0,375,667

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 19 16:20:50 EDT 2018

I tried it on Android, and it doesn't look like resizeStack is being
sent at all, and sending a command "in time" inside an
orientationChanged handler doesn't trigger either. Until that's fixed
there's not much we can do.

There may be something else going on, but my Mac refuses to enable
remote debugging (again) so I can't trace the scripts. So far, only one
version of LC (somewhere in the 8.x releases) would do it. All other
versions never ask me if I want to debug remotely. I've added LC to the
"allow" list in the firewall but it doesn't help.

Monte, is there a way to force remote debugging?