[ANN] v2.2 of DB Lib

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 18 23:12:41 EDT 2018

Friends,

After ages without updating my tools, I've resumed working on them. Today I
am releasing a tentative version of DB Lib v2.2 which has better Unicode
handling. Basically I've replaced old uniencode/unidecode based code with
the new textencode/textdecode stuff.

I've tried with some Cyrillic and Tamil text and it worked well.

You can grab a GPL version from:

  https://github.com/soapdog/livecode-dblib/releases/tag/v2.2

And you can buy a commercial version from:

  https://sowl.co/YpT7k

 I will redo my own home page soon and list the LC stuff it is just not
ready and I know some people needs these patches. I will work now on the
new 3.0 release in which I will rewrite the remote database library PHP
code to be better.

om om
andre

--