Need help with a project

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Jun 18 15:47:00 EDT 2018

Thanks, Lagi, for your suggestions.

In my case the program will be used in higher ed classrooms by students sitting side by side, often sharing the software keys. Also we are breaking into the Chinese education market with potentially tens of thousands, or more customers, where we have little control over who they are (we are working with a local distributor), and zero direct contact with them. An easy-going protection system is not appropriate, nor is something that I have the option of choosing.

The SoftwareShield system is quite robust with serial key management and fingerprinting, and it seems to meet our needs. I just have to find someone on the LC list or elsewhere who can help me implement it. LC, the company, asks for $1000/day, which we might pay if they could do the job in a timely manner, but they are too busy now.

I believe the job is not very difficult, just JavaScript, and possibly some LC Builder, both of which are beyond me right now.

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive