Dark Mode in macOS Mojave, any thoughts from the mothership?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Jun 14 22:05:52 EDT 2018

I'm also interested to see what they have to say.  I do like the dark look
(that is how I have Atom configured and the SE in LiveCode too).

With property inheritance, it shouldn't be too difficult to implement for
elements within the stack.  This is the kind of thing that the profile
manager would be good at managing, but it may be better to separate out the
position and "theme" elements.  If you had small/large portrait/landscape
then you would go from 4 to 8 profiles to handle light/dark as well.  As a
developer, we would just need the messages telling us when the user changed
the mode.  I'm not sure how much work it will be in the IDE/Engine itself
though.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 4:03 AM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <