Need help with a project

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Jun 14 19:23:21 EDT 2018

Are you saying that you have the standard mode working but you want to include some of the advanced capabilities like restricted trial, etc?

Does it just wrap the executable or does it encapsulate the entire directory? I’m assuming you have decided that the password protection of the stack isn’t sufficient.

Brian