Linux Screen Resolution

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Wed Jun 13 18:41:25 EDT 2018

Hi Glen

Yes our linux engine does not support pixel scaling on high dpi screens. From the looks of things we could feasibly read the environment variable `GDK_SCALE` and if set use it. Is it set for you? I have only had the briefest look at this though so there may be things I haven’t considered. Feel free to report this.

Cheers

Monte