Need help with a Datagrid error...

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Jun 12 14:43:15 EDT 2018

Hi Paul....

Yeah, thats probably the only way to track it down is to know what data is
in the  column..... however..... what happens when you paste an invalid
path into an image's file path box....does it return an error or crash.....
or does it just give you a blank image?

If I recall correctly there used to be a bug that had to do with invalid
file names causing things to go crazy but it may not have been the same
version.

So it could be a combo of 2 things.

Good luck Paul.

Thanks

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 1:24 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <