how to use the scale geometry property of an object?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Jun 12 10:03:54 EDT 2018

Are you talking about the geometry manager? I’ll be talking about that at LCG next month.

One thing you’re going to need to handle manually will be the aspect ratio. The GM does not have the ability to do that automatically (that I know of).

To prevent accumulation of small errors in your resize handler, you need to use constants for the relative position of objects. So the object is x% from the left/top/right/bottom. That is how the GM works.