Best practise approach for artwork for iOS and Android?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Jun 11 20:21:37 EDT 2018

Other replied on resolution. I'll reply as to content. You may not have the option, but there is a "safe zone" for landscape and portrait.

We recently hire an artist to do a kid's story. She was asked to put "sky" the top and "grass" and the bottom and significant elements in "safe zone"

Later we are will set the image to "the loc of this card"   (centered)

On devices that crop, we lose the top and bottom but significant elements remain visible.

Is this helpful?  Probably not... if it is, I have a "safe zone" stack I can send you.

Brahmanathaswami