Re: Problems with jsonToArray and special chars like: æøå

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:37:55 EDT 2018

Hi Tore,

Sorry, the line:

put "file:" & specialFolderPath("resources")& "/Kommunedata.txt" into tFile

should be:

put url ("file:" & specialFolderPath("resources")& "/Kommunedata.txt") into
tFile

Does it work now?

LiveCode
Yes, this is correct. But I think in that case you want to export text from
LC into the outside world (e.g. to the mergJSON external), so the text has
to be utf8-encoded

If this does not work, could you file a bug with a sample stack and the
json file so as we investigate further

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 1:06 PM, Tore Nilsen via use-livecode <