THOUGHT: the [effective] [working] screenLoc

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 05:20:46 EDT 2018

Yes, indeed, and the equivalent sort of thing to the Windows taskbar in
the XFCE environment
on Linux can be resized to cover the whole screen!

I know as my computers in my school have "Peekaboo" taskbars that take
up about 40% of the screen
(i.e. they pop in and out of the bottom of the screen) with launchers
for some 60 EFL programs I have authored for EFL (English as a Fizziy
Language).

But, fools or not, one cannot plan for all eventualities . . . anymore
than a shoe factory
can make shoes in giant sizes on the off-chance that Finn MacCool will
pop in to buy
hisself some baffies!

Richmond.