Text with accented characters

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Sun Jun 3 19:57:13 EDT 2018

Hi David,

From the LC dictionary:

Important: As of version 7.0 the numToChar and charToNum functions have been deprecated. They will continue to work as in previous versions but should not be used with Unicode text as unexpected results may occur. If working with Unicode text use the numToCodepoint and codepointToNum functions, for native text use numToNativeChar and nativeCharToNum functions. If working with binary data use the numToByte and byteToNum functions.

Try these other functions first…

Peter Bogdanoff