OT: On-Rev cPanel (port 2083) access blocked by BT Smart Hub router?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Fri Jul 27 12:58:53 EDT 2018

Thanks Mark, I had found that thread but unfortunately that sits at the WHM server-level of cPanel to which only the mothership team have keys - for some reason we don’t get to play with server-wide config as on-rev shared hosting users ;-)

I doubt that on-rev support would be too keen to update server settings that could affect all users just because my router or ISP has blocked a port.

I’ll try a different router not supplied by my ISP, just in case they are restricting the router's menu.
Thanks
Keith