iOS 12 compatibility

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Wed Jul 25 09:11:18 EDT 2018

Yes, enabling acceleratedRendering in the preOpenStack does allow the
app to launch in iOS 12! I was not able to actually install the app
directly to the device from LiveCode (got a generic "Error" message)
so I had to uninstall 12, install the app under 11, then upgrade back
to 12 (public beta 3) to test.

I now remember why I disabled acceleratedRendering in the first place:
  1- it adds a quick black screen during the launch of the app
(between the openStack and openCard it seems)
  2- it breaks the navigation system that I implemented to get from
card to card (animation of a group that appears from off card)

I can live with #1 for now and will start plotting a work around for
#2 just so I can get an update out the door. Thanks for looking into
this!

--Andrew Bell