Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 23 19:03:34 EDT 2018

I found and made a copy of the datagrid library stack on my desktop. I still cannot save the modification you proposed to the script of the datagrid button in this stack. It says it can't open stack script file.

Well my workaround is functional, so I'm sticking with that. If the devs want to take your patch and bundle it in with the next release that would be great. I have no idea how to make that happen.

Bob S