Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 20 21:26:53 EDT 2018

The first "behavior" is a reference to the script of the button to be inserted. The other two are because LC moved the datagrid behavior to a script only file, but left the old button (now empty) in the message path. I was thinking that if you inserted a behavior after THAT button but BEFORE the script only stack, THAT would be global.

Bob S