Datagrids and Nested Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 20 17:05:03 EDT 2018

So far as I have been able to ascertain, "me" always refers to the original object, and NOT the behavior. As Jacques so helpfully pointed out, "this me" refers to the behavior's own script. So "me" might be thought of as a synonym for "the target" (insofar as I have been able to work it out).

I've been working with nested behaviors for a datagrid the better part of this day, since discovering how to do it, (thank you Bernd for your input on this) and the datagrid default behavior seems to be working as advertised, and behaving exactly as your diagram describes.

Bob S